As the retained agency for one of the world’s biggest sport and entertainment brands, Seven Media has effectively led the regional communications for WWE for four consecutive years.
We work closely with WWE’s global team in the US to ensure a continuous stream of PR activity in the region, including press-worthy stories, increased executive profiling, fan engagement, and high publicity around live events.
To date, Seven has managed six live events in Riyadh and Jeddah, leading all media operations and acting as liaison between WWE and various stakeholders, including the KSA General Entertainment Authority.
Key highlights of our work include:
- Tapping into the most engaging storylines and leveraging them in our media relations strategy
- Using brilliantly placed stories, we’ve been instrumental in increasing female fan engagement and building excitement for female headline title matches
- Ensuring milestone moments are publicized with the biggest impact
- Utlizing creative tactics such as talent tours, iconic photo calls, a CSR activity in partnership with a Children’s Cancer Hospital, and in-studio interviews with key titles including Arab News, MBC, and Dubai Eye 103.8
- Activating fan-driven campaigns to leverage the presence of major SuperStars such as Roman Reigns, Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair, and Brock Lesnar, among others
Overall, our efforts have delivered phenomenal coverage results and social media impact, averaging 600+ hits per year, with each event now attracting visitors from neighbouring countries, seeing sell-out success and year-on-year increase in merchandise sales.
December 21, 2018