Seven Media has been working hand in hand with the Environment Agency – Abu Dhabi (EAD) since 2020 – offering a fully integrated communications strategy aimed to highlight EAD’s strategic priorities and programmes.
In addition to leading English PR outreach on more than 60 major stories per year, Seven provides strategic counsel, content development, and media relations support. We also manage EAD’s dual-language social media channels, using an adaptive and creative strategy.
Seven Media has also developed creative campaigns for several large-scale projects including the Abu Dhabi Single-Use Plastic Policy, the launch of the Agency’s 50-year vision known as the Environmental Centennial 2071, COP26 and COP27 – all of which generated strong media results and dynamic engagement on social media.
Our work to date has seen us:
- Increase content publishing by over 60%
- Achieve a 93% increase in EAD’s audience across four social media platforms
- Witness regional coverage from the GCC in 10% of EAD’s stories
- Increase the international media interest in EAD news to over 25 stories a year
- Win the coveted Gold PRCA Digital award and the Best Use of Social Media Award from the MENA Digital Awards, in addition to being shortlisted for a MEPRA award
December 21, 2018